Friday, February 18, 2011

The Pre-Rhetoric Blog

Okay, so in actuality I thought that I would have more time for this, and I suppose I have some time but not enough as I would like. Normally in my world blogging is like this just-shut-out-the-world and type sort of experience and because math class was canceled and my rhetoric reading was RIDICULOUSLY long and so I skimmed it and based on the other people who are in the class as early as I am that apparently I am not the only one and so that makes me feel a little bit better and a little bit worse all at the same time. In reality this blog post was not intended to be on my impending rhetoric class but on life in general. I figured my mom and Crista (the two people that actually read my blog) would be interested because sometimes I like to pretend that I have more audience members than I actually have. So its towards the end of February, which by the way is the worst word to spell and it just kills me because I have had to type it over and over again, I feel like normally I don't write the word as much as I have been this month. This also is not the point of the blog post, jeez, I'm more easily distracted than my father. We have our first non-pledge OV this Saturday which is awesome, because that means that it is finally spring and time to go and actually start things and it generally goes faster this time of year because there is just so much of this time of year and before you know it it is grand assembly. anyway the professor is here and I have to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment