Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Brain Overload

Last night, I was running around like a crazy person just because I had to take care of my dad's computer. I kept thinking that I have so much going on in my head and sometimes I think I can't balance it all but lately right after I have that thought I have another thought. This thought gives me hope because right after the "I want to give up, I can't do this" wave comes the "yes you can, take it one thing at a time and you can conquer whatever you want" thought. I'm really proud of myself for making that improvement, for being able to believe in myself and believe that I can do it. I don't think I was in this place a year ago. The place where I can have faith in myself that I can do everything on my plate, and I can also have faith in God that he will help me and he only gives me what he knows I can handle.

In much lighter news, Grandie Retreat is coming in two days (aka Friday, I'm never quite positive that I count days correctly). This is the time that I actually present my plans for next year to Mrs. Noah, I'm getting so excited about it. If she doesn't approve of my first plan I love my second one just as much so I'll be happy no matter what. In all honesty, and this may sound fake but I promise its real, I would be happy with someone else's plan because that is not at all what being Grand Worthy Advisor is about to me. Its about the inspiration and the service and just bringing together all the girls of Oregon through this amazing organization that we are a part of. I'm really honored that I get the opportunity to do that, and to try and spread my words and my spirit to others, with the hope that the girls will feel not only how important our organization is but how much we can do and what our service means to those it effects.

Anyway, sometimes I just have to get those words out of my system, I just like to say that stuff, its always kinda swirling around in my head. It will be better when I have speeches and stuff to focus and let it out that way. I was happy that I got to write an article along those lines for the Oregon Rainbow Journey.

That is actually not my intention for the next paragraph so I'm trying again. I read Alena's blog today, she wrote two entries about Supreme, and please don't get me wrong, I don't mean anything rude, or negative, or any of that. I'm just glad that I was writing my own thoughts one or two day(s) at a time so that I can look back on it and really feel what I was feeling and remember it and look at the pictures with it. I feel like Alena's blog doesn't have a very personal aspect to it, like she says what we did but she doesn't say why it was fun or more specific things, and I think that everyone should have their own recollection of it, that is why I was hesitant to give Jordan and Taylor the information for my blog because I feel like they shouldn't remember Supreme the way I remember it, they should remember it the way they remember it, ya know?

I guess I just felt like I should say that. I have a lot I want to say but this is long enough and I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment