Friday, August 13, 2010

Sleeping Bag Update

Kinda obviously I call these the "Sleeping Bag Update" because I am updating my blog from my sleeping bag, but on top of it, not in it, I'm not crazy. It is really hot even with a ga-gillion fans, its still hot, even though its dark out and late-ish, its still hot. So I'm doing the on-top-of-the-sleeping-bag-thing. In order to be with my precious computer I am sleeping or typing now in the east, by myself, I feel kinda bad and a little lonely but I don't think its a big deal because everyone has someone and for now my someone is the internet. Tonight Grandie Retreat went pretty well, I don't know, I don't know how to act because part of me wants to have authority, part of me wants to be a kid, part of me wants to be an adult, and part of me says its not my time and I just really feel like I don't know which part to become.

I guess I just kinda have to find my spot, hang out with my friends some, but hold my ground with the not sleeping near them thing. I don't know, I'm tired, I didn't get enough sleep. I'm not feeling normal, I'm feeling weird, I'm in such a weird mood, I don't feel normal. I already said that, I'm repeating myself now, this is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment