Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Everything that has happened and will happen since then

I am attempting to report on everything that I am doing especially everything rainbow; however, I intentionally did not report on the second day of Grandie Retreat because that was an especially hard and a little (or more) emotional day for me. When my emotions are running high it can either be a really good thing to write and get it all out or a really bad thing and I felt like in that particular case it was not such a positive experience because I would have been whining and complaining more than expressing my true feelings. So I'm just going to look back on it and say that it was a long hard day of instruction and talks and Mrs. Lovelin reading information papers to us. Then between Grandie Retreat and now, now being the Wednesday night of Corn Booth, I have pretty much shopped and accomplished almost all of my packing for college. It wasn't a very exciting 2 days. Now comes corn booth, my true blogging plan for corn booth is to type in all of the receipts that I have written on throughout my days at the fair. The problem is I probably won't have time to get all of that typed in any time soon, because really it takes a while for me to have the real time to set aside and do it. I am going to try to blog throughout the training and Opening Days experience and I am actually really excited about it. Talking to Brenna just about stuff made me excited because I know that they are excited and that it seems like we have a good group and things should work out well. I'm also excited to get back to school and finally have a steady schedule. Only two more days of fair, which is probably the best news anyone could give me. I feel like I'm getting to old for this, between the back aches, shoulder tension, and major muscle cramps, including a charlie horse in my left calf, is just way to much pain for a person my age, I mean really. Alright, I guess its bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment